IntraNerve Neuroscience (INN) informs patients of their rights as an individual receiving services through the use of disclosure and notification forms, along with educational links on the Patient section of our website. INN understands that receiving correct information (in a concise, understandable format) is critical to the patient’s decision making process. It is in the spirit of cooperative communication that we present the Rights of the Patient:
- You have the right to be treated in a respectful and dignified manner;
- Our staff will respect your personal and cultural preferences, beliefs, and values;
- Your right to privacy will always be protected;
- You have the right to access, request amendment to, and obtain information on disclosures of your health information;
- You have a right to meet your technologist and discuss services;
- You have the right to refuse services;
- You have the right to know by name, the clinical staff responsible for your services and the right to acquire any information as to the existence of any professional relationship between your clinician and other individual involved in your treatment; and
- If you cannot make an informed decision, you have the right to a surrogate decision-maker decide for you.
Should you have additional questions, please contact our team at email@example.com.