Explore your personal growth and professional excellence.
Careers at INN
INN is a progressive leader in the field of neuroscience, supporting facilities, physicians, and patients across the United States. Our highly qualified Clinical staff is backed by state-of-the-art technology and a 24/7 Operations Support Team based at our corporate office in Colorado Springs.
INN offers competitive salary and excellent benefits packages, including but not limited to: health, dental, vision, life, disability insurance, holidays and paid time off, 401K with employer matching and an annual Continuing Medical Education (CME) allowance.
IntraNerve Neuroscience (INN) is an Equal Opportunity Employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. INN committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at INN are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law. INN will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.
What sets our culture apart?
- Local IONM Teams Supporting Local Facilities
- Limited Travel (unless desired by employee)
- Professional Development & Career Advancement
- Innovation & Education
- Focus on Compliance and IT Security
- Privately Owned Company
- Open Door, Family Environment
- High Level of Clinical and Administrative Support
- Philanthropy Minded
Job Title: Surgical Neurophysiologist - CNIM
Work Location: Memphis, Tennessee
Updated: August 2023
- Case Types: Neuro, ENT, Spine, Vascular
- CNIM Preference: Must have current CNIM Certification
- Team Atmosphere: Work within an established team of 7 Surgical Neurophysiologists in the Midsouth region. Rotating call and opportunity to train on advanced cases in the region
- Work/Life Balance: INN is committed to ensuring work/life balance for all employees, within the busy nature of our field of IONM.
- Compensation: Very competitive. Salary dependent upon experience and credentials related to the field.
- Optional Travel Coverage: Limited travel may be required from time to time. National and regional opportunities for IONM exposure on new cases and meeting co-workers across the country.
Surgical Neurophysiologist Position Highlights
Employees are our key to our success and patient safety. We seek clinical staff who are engaged and excited by our patient-centric mission, service excellence, performance improvement, and on-going professional development.
- Actively provide excellent case monitoring services
- Active participant in case review and company-wide Quality Assurance programs
- Stationary regional position, supporting local team and hospitals
- Work-life balance, with minimal rotations on nights, weekends, and holiday scheduling
- Demonstrate, support, and communicate INN’s culture, ethics, and healthcare standards
- Key services partner to surgeons, administrators, and hospital staff
Job Title: Remote LTM EEG Specialist
Work Location: Remote (from home)
Hourly Rate: $26.50 – $31.50 per hour
Position Type: Per Diem: 4 hours each shift (16 hours minimum required each week)
Week day/Week night/Weekend with potential to move into Full-time or part-time
Status of Position: Active
IntraNerve Neuroscience (INN) is seeking experienced R. EEG Technologists across the country to work remotely from home in a per diem capacity (with FT/PT potential). INN fills the gap for our healthcare partners across the country providing majority night and weekend coverage. The role of the remote EEG technologist is real time monitoring of continuous and intermittent EEG, detect abnormalities, notify oversight neurologists and other designated care providers of technical findings, and clip/prune studies. The ideal candidate is a highly motivated, reliable, and experienced professional in the Neurodiagnostics field who can independently and competently provide monitoring on all patient populations.
All technologists must commit to a minimum of 16 hours (4 shifts) of availability per week preferably through weeknights and weekends. Generous shift differentials available for night and weekend shifts.
- Demonstrates knowledge of adult, pediatric, and neonatal EEG patterns; both normal and abnormal
- Can decipher artifacts from cortical activity
- Accurately monitors, detects, and clip/prunes EEG abnormalities
- Maintains a daily cEEG log and documents appropriately to meet industry standards and company policies
- Demonstrates competency in operating EEG equipment and troubleshooting as necessary
- Has basic computer knowledge and data entry skills
- Understands medical terminology, ACNS EEG description terminology, and abbreviations used in the field of neurodiagnostics
- Interacts professionally with hospital staff, oversight neurologists, and other remote technologists
AVAILABILITY FOR THE FOLLOWING SHIFTS WILL BE PRIORITIZED (note: these are all in central time)
- Monday – Friday 10p-2a
- Monday – Friday 2a-6a
- Saturday – Sunday 6a-10a
- Saturday – Sunday 10a-2p
- Saturday – Sunday 2p-6p
- Saturday – Sunday 6p-10p
- Saturday – Sunday 10p-2a
- Saturday – Sunday 2a-6a
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
- Must be ABRET board certified in Electroencephalography (R. EEGT) and Certification in Long-term Monitoring (CLTM) is required within 2 years of hire
- R. EEG T and a minimum of 3 years of post-training experience in long-term monitoring in ICU/EMU.
- Must have a HIPAA compliant workspace that is free from unauthorized viewing
- Must have reliable cell phone coverage and internet service that is upgradeable to company standards
- Experience in advanced epilepsy monitoring in the EMU, such as intracranial/stereotactic cEEG is preferred
- Knowledge of Nihon Kohden, Cadwell, and Xltek EEG equipment is preferred
To apply, send your resume or CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and please fill out our availability calendar: INN Availability Calendar. Fill out our employment application here: INN Employment Application.
This job posting is on-going and will not close into the foreseeable future.