Explore your personal growth and professional excellence.
Careers at INN
INN is a progressive leader in the field of neuroscience, supporting facilities, physicians, and patients across the United States. Our highly qualified Clinical staff is backed by state-of-the-art technology and a 24/7 Operations Support Team based at our corporate office in Colorado Springs.
INN offers competitive salary and excellent benefits packages, including but not limited to: health, dental, vision, life, disability insurance, holidays and paid time off, 401K with employer matching and an annual Continuing Medical Education (CME) allowance.
INN is an Equal Opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit.
What sets our culture apart?
- Local IONM Teams Supporting Local Facilities
- Limited Travel (unless desired by employee)
- Professional Development & Career Advancement
- Innovation & Education
- Focus on Compliance and IT Security
- Privately Owned Company
- Open Door, Family Environment
- High Level of Clinical and Administrative Support
- Philanthropy Minded
Job Title: Surgical Neurophysiologist - CNIM
Work Location: Memphis, Tennessee
Updated: July 2020
- Case Types: ENT, Spine, Vascular
- CNIM Preference: Must have current CNIM Certification
- Team Atmosphere: Work within an established team of Neurophysiologists in our MidSouth region. Limited rotating call and opportunity to train on advanced cases in the region.
- Work/Life Balance: INN is committed to ensuring work/life balance for all employees, within the busy nature of our field of IONM.
- Compensation: Very competitive. Salary dependent upon experience and credentials related to the field.
- Optional Travel Coverage: Limited travel may be required from time to time. National and regional opportunities for IONM exposure on new cases and meeting co-workers across the country.
Surgical Neurophysiologist Position Highlights
Employees are our key to our success and patient safety. We seek clinical staff who are engaged and excited by our patient-centric mission, service excellence, performance improvement, and on-going professional development.
- Actively provide excellent case monitoring services
- Active participant in case review and company-wide Quality Assurance programs
- Stationary regional position, supporting local team and hospitals
- Work-life balance, with minimal rotations on nights, weekends, and holiday scheduling
- Demonstrate, support, and communicate INN’s culture, ethics, and healthcare standards
- Key services partner to surgeons, administrators, and hospital staff
Job Title: Remote LTM EEG Specialist
Work Location: Remote (from home)
Hourly Rate: $25.00 – $30.00 per hour
Position Type: Per Diem: 4 hours each shift (16-20 hours minimum required each week)
Week day/Week night/Weekend
Status of Position: Active
Updated: July 2020
INN has a great opportunity for experienced EEG Technologists across the country. We are currently recruiting per diem EEG technologists to work remotely from home. The role of the remote EEG technologist is to detect EEG abnormalities, notify oversight neurologists and other designated care providers of findings, and clip/ prune studies. All technologists must commit to an average of 16-20 hours per week . The ideal candidate is a motivated, reliable, and experienced professional who can independently and competently provide Neurotelemetry studies on all patient populations.
- Demonstrates knowledge of adult, pediatric, and neonatal EEG patterns; both normal and abnormal
- Can decipher artifacts from cortical activity
- Accurately monitors, detects, and clip/prunes EEG abnormalities
- Maintains a daily cEEG log and documents appropriately to meet industry standards and company policies
- Demonstrates competency in operating EEG equipment and troubleshooting as necessary
- Possesses knowledge and skillset in data reformatting in preparation for oversight neurologist
- Has basic computer knowledge and data entry skills
- Interacts professionally with hospital staff, oversight neurologists, and other remote technologists
- Understands medical terminology, ACNS EEG description terminology, and abbreviations used in the field of neurodiagnostics
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
- Must be ABRET board certified in Electroencephalography (R. EEGT) and Certification in Long-term Monitoring (CLTM) is required within 2 years of hire
- R. EEG T and a minimum of 5 years of EEG experience, including 3 years of long-term monitoring in the ICU and/or EMU.
- Must have a HIPAA compliant workspace that is free from unauthorized viewing
- Must have reliable cell phone coverage and internet service that is upgradeable to company standards
- Experience in advanced epilepsy monitoring in the EMU, such as intracranial/stereotactic cEEG is preferred
- Knowledge of Nihon Kohden, Cadwell, and Xltek EEG equipment is preferred
SHIFTS OF HIGHEST NEED (note: these are all in central time)
– Monday – Friday 2p-6p
– Monday – Friday 6p-10p
– Monday – Friday 10p-2a
– Saturday – Sunday 6a-10a
– Saturday – Sunday 10a-2p
– Saturday – Sunday 2p-6p
– Saturday – Sunday 6p-10p
– Saturday – Sunday 10p-2a
– Saturday – Sunday 2a-6a
Remote Professional Interpretation Positions
Job Title: Telemedicine Remote Neurologist, Interpreting Physician
Work Location: Remote
Updated: January 2020
INN is seeking an immediate, full-time Neurologist to provide remote professional oversight for Intraoperative Neurophysiological Monitoring (IONM) and Continuous EEG (cEEG) services across the country.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Experience in IONM/EEG
- ABPN board certification with fellowship training in clinical electroneurophysiology.
- Currently maintains 15+ state licensures
- Weekend/call availability
Company shall maintain general liability and malpractice insurance.Company shall provide clinical, credentialing, invoicing, scheduling, and other administrative resources.